Contact Info / Websites
Hey there! Maybe you've heard or even played Mars Colonies before. It combines our love for Dune 2, C&C and Starcraft and plays it out on Mars. There is an early version up on Newgrounds with a mini campaign and lots of cool feedback.
We've been so in love with the game that we never stopped playing it, and are still actively working on new missions, campaigns, intrigues, the room references, a new retro wave soundtrack, overworked gameplay, and so on.
You can play the free beta here : https://apps.facebook.com/marscolonies/
PS : Beta colonists get their names added to the game ;-)
PSS : Don't forget to leave feedbacks!
[June 19, 2013]
- All research points are returned when you cancel not finished building.
- You can see where inputs are located when placing building. Green energy, white water.
- You can set target minerals for mining by clicking on them.
[May 18, 2013]
- Move camera with arrows/wasd buttons;
- You can scaling game window now;
- Science! will return when you cancel pipes;
- Tile selection fixed;
- Slightly increased number of mineral deposits on levels;
- You can select Energy Pipe mode with "1", Water Pipe mode with "2" and Demolish mode with 3 from keyboard now.
- [S] speed button changed to [E]. [F] still there.
- Colonists with "build job" enabled will be deliver resources to "building sites" now;
- You can see future georadar's area before placing it;
- Georadar's area will shown when you build pipes now;
- Bunker hp increased slightly;
- Increased item capacity for Storage;
- Fixed bug when resource hasn't returned if colonist canceled his task because of hunger, etc.
- Increased priority for "Carry Goods" jobs(supplying compon. factory, etc);
- Fixed few typos;
- Added another button [F] to turn on/off fast speed if you don't like to hold [S];